-Provide a network of effective communication to facilitate the exchange of information, ideas and experiences, and peer networking.
-To unite nursing professionals and healthcare providers worldwide through professional collaboration, classes, seminars, workshops, conferences, Health Fairs,and other enlightenment initiatives.
– Serve as an information resources through enewsletters and other printed/online resources.
– Establish and maintain a high standard of integrity, proficiency and professionalism in the healthcare
– Establish and collaborate with other professionals of businesses, information technology, organizations, or agencies that are related to healthcare industry.
– Encourage all interested healthcare professionals to subscribe to the eNewsletters, and enjoy benefits such as discount registration fee for certification review courses/workshops, seminars/webinars, or annual conferences and symposiums.
– Provide an organization structure at national levels – bridge the gap in knowledge of evidence-based practices here in U.S. and abroad by promoting long-life learning, education and research.